Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

A Temptation to Maribago Bluewater


The first semester is over! now im back with a new post.

Well now its our semestral break, i gotta find some recreational stuff to relax my weary mind and body. Wait! I heard an invitation to all bloggers who want to visit and enjoy the relaxation at Maribago Bluewater Resort.

I know this is going to be good since i heard from friends that its like a paradise!. Can't wait to experience those white sands and refreshing blue waters. This will be an extraordinary trip because I know Maribago Blue Waters Resort had won prestigious awards in the past years. I hope i can come this November 8, 2009. I won't miss the chance to go there for the first time!

Then if you crave to be there too then visit Pinoyworld.org.
All you have to do is read this : “Maribago Bluewater invites bloggers to a Sunday by the beach”. Get to read the instructions first and grab that chance to be there at Maribago.

Please visit Maribago Bluewater blog and watch Maribago Bluewater video.
Photo credits to: Pinoyworld.org

No comments: