Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Amazingly American Idol Pizza from Greenwich



Well im very impressed that Greenwich's Overloaded American Idol Pizza turn out to be sooooo veeeerrry yummy! Since the pizza came with 7 favorite American toppings, I had expected the pizza would have lots of greens and I don't like to eat greenies in pizzas, i doubted it would taste good. Still the pizza lightened up my evening when we tried out the pizza. Yummy toppings of onions, mushrooms, bratwurst sausage, bacon, crunchy shoestring potatoes, and beef burger, and of course the cheese, made the American Idol Overload Pizza far more better than my ideal pizza.


Other than the pizza,Greenwich Sm City Cebu offered the Cebu Bloggers Society to try out the mouthwatering chicken pops and the delectable pizza fries. I got also a free American Idol tee. cool.
Thanks A lot Greenwich!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kasama ko kumain d2 ung girl na nakilala ko sa LoveRepublik.com..